eBECAS is a Microsoft Windows program connecting via the internet to a hosted database. eBECAS supports single location or multiple location VET and Language College campuses and College Groups
eBECAS for Language Schools & Colleges
The annual license for eBECAS for Language Schools and Colleges is based on the total number of licensed concurrent college administrative users.
eBECAS for Language, RTO, VET Schools and Colleges
The annual license for eBECAS for Language, RTO, VET Schools and Colleges which includes AVETMISS and USI support for both domestic with State Government Reporting and overseas student reporting to NCVER is based on the total number of licensed concurrent college administrative users.
Initial setup and provisioning including intensive support via email for 30 days is $2,000
* 1 user license is only available for the first year’s license
** The eBECAS annual license for 5 or more administrative users includes Surveys and the Student and Teacher portal – the portals include unlimited access for students and teachers via smart phones, tablets and browsers.
*** The API to read and write to the eBECAS database is $6,000 per year – you can use Microsoft Business Intelligence (Power BI) or integrate your College website for online applications
- Updates during the year
- Unlimited email support
- Integrated Online document repository for your record management
- CRM support using Bulk email templates integration with Mandrill (MailChimp)
- SMS phone messaging integration with Clickatell or Australian SMS providers Wholesalesms or DirectSMS.com.au
- Surveys which requires SMS service and student portal so is only available for 5 users
- Training – can be via the internet at $200 AUD per hour.
- Data Load – We can separately quote for conversion and loading of your existing data.
All user workstations should be running Microsoft Windows operating system (preferably Windows 10) and have Microsoft Office installed.
* Prices are subject to change without notice *
* Prices do not include GST for Australian Colleges*